Located in the scenic mountains of East Tennessee, the campground provides you and your family access to many outdoor recreational activities including camping, ATV riding, hiking, canoeing, kayaking, and fishing. The unique location allows all-terrain vehicles direct access to trail #1 and to many of Brimstone®’s 300+ miles of amazing ATV trails. You are used to the luxury and convenience of your own rig, and we are here to ensure that continues.
Picnic tables, charcoal grills and a great riverfront location awaits you. Sit back, relax, and listen to the river flow by.
- 30 amp electric and water back in/pull through- $40.00 per night
- 30 amp electric, water, and sewer back in spots (overlooking river)
- $40.00 per night -50 amp electric and water back in/pull through- $43.00 per night
- Shower Unit on site with private showers and toilets. 1 quarter per minute of shower use.
- Primitive tent camping is also available for $25 per tent per night.
- City water. Dump station is located on site.
- New River Access offers some unreal fishing (walleye, small mouth, muskie, redeye, etc.)
- Ease of Access
- Nice, level spots!
- Direct Trail Access to Trail #1.
- Counsel House Fire Pit
- Nathan’s Place for group gatherings and pure ole country talk.
- Pricing for camping during our events varies from $25-50 per night depending on the area and the hookup.
We’re a campground where you come as a stranger and leave as a friend! Come and stay with friends at the Brimstone® Campground!