Information and Purchase
The Brimstone® Permit is your ticket to a fun filled ATV riding adventure and exploration through miles of untamed wilderness in the Cumberland Mountains of East Tennessee*. A valid Land Use Permit is required for each person accessing the riding trails, including passengers. So what are you waiting for? Come and join us on the Mountain! For your convenience you can purchase a permit online by clicking below or you may purchase a permit at the following locations:
Brimstone® Headquarters 2860 Baker Highway Huntsville, TN 37756 Get Directions Lee’s BP Food Mart – Only Daily & Weekly Permits sold here 545 Baker Highway Huntsville, TN 37756 423.663.3991
Online Permit Purchase Instructions
Permits can be purchased online for one or more individuals. Each permit purchased online is only valid after completion of the following steps:
For Day(s)/Week Permits:
- Checking the box that indicates that you have read the entire WRI agreement document on the next page, clearly understand it completely, voluntarily sign and agree to be bound to its terms.
- Printing off Permit Receipt for each individual that has purchased a permit, so that they can keep it with them on the mountain. (You must have this on you while riding on Brimstone Recreation, L.L.C.)
- YOU MUST FILL OUT ALL OF THE INFORMATION ON THE ONLINE FORM, OR THE PERMIT IS INVALID.
For Yearly Permits:
- Printing and signing of permit and WRI agreement
- Bring receipt and form into the Brimstone Office for photo id. (Each individual must be present for photo id.)
- Come into the Brimstone office and get your picture made and sign WAIVER, RELEASE, and INDEMNITY AGREEMENTS.
Note: There will be no refund given for unused permits.The Land Use Permit (LUP) is your responsibility. The LUP can be replaced for a nominal charge of $1.00 if lost.This land use permit is for non-exclusive use for all recreational activities with the exception of hunting and fishing. Hunting is by special permit and /or lease only.
* No refunds rain or shine.